Officeplanner works as simple as that
After you have requested your free and customised interior design proposal. The next step is to create a customised furnishing package together. After that, we will strive to deliver your order within one week!
Follow these steps and receive an interior design package for your office that suits your wants and needs. Our personal designer makes a customised interior design proposal. After that, we will look at the interior design proposal and finalise it according to your feedback. Then we ensure that the furnishing will be delivered on location.
1Request a proposal free of charge without any obligations
Interested in office furnishing with Officeplanner? Request a furnishing proposal. This is entirely free of charge and without any obligations! Our personal designer will start working for you right away to create the ideal working environment. This design will be focused on activity-based working, and your specific business activities.
2Receive your customised furnishing proposal
You will receive your free furnishing proposal within one week. If you have any feedback, we will naturally also incorporate this into the proposal.
3Let's get to work!
Satisfied with your new proposal? Great! We will strive to deliver your order within five business days. Enjoy your new furniture! Do not forget that you can make use of the flexibility of your furnishing package and constantly make adjustments. Whether you want to scale up or down, this is possible at any moment. Just let us know!
Choose flexible rent, lease or purchase
You have the possibility to choose between rent, lease or purchase. Advantages of renting or leasing are that you do not have to make big investments up front. If you are going to rent, it is possible to monthly scale up and down and you will maintain flexibility at all times. With a lease, you become the owner at the end of your rental period and you keep the flexibility to scale up in the meantime. The last option is purchasing. This way, you will not have any obligations after the purchase is finalised. Officeplanner can also be purchased if you already have an office space, have rented a space elsewhere or want to expand your furniture.
What is activity-based working?
Places to meet, have meetings, work and concentrate
- CoWorkThe CoWork zone is excellent to use while practising your daily work activities. Elaborate, iterate and create using the ergonomic desks or in the comfortable lounge. Get to work!
- ConnectThis is an informal zone, in which you can have short meetings, lunch or have a cup of coffee. This is the central gathering point of your company.
- ConcentrateA zone to quietly retreat in and find inspiration and motivation. Using this zone you can fully focus on the work at hand, reading important documents or carrying out assignments.
- ConferenceThis zone is focused on formal consultations, presentations and meetings using our wide range of conference tables.
Activity-based working is being able to organise your work in a productive and effective way. For every activity at the office, there is a special zone and also the right furniture available.
To create the ideal work environment for your company, Officeplanner works with 4 activity zones that increase the productivity and efficiency.
Connect, Conference, CoWork en Concentrate.
- Connect ConnectThis is an informal zone, in which you can have short meetings, lunch or have a cup of coffee. This is the central gathering point of your company.
- Conference ConferenceThis zone is focused on formal consultations, presentations and meetings using our wide range of conference tables.
- CoWork CoWorkThe CoWork zone is excellent to use while practising your daily work activities. Elaborate, iterate and create using the ergonomic desks or in the comfortable lounge. Get to work!
- Concentrate ConcentrateA zone to quietly retreat in and find inspiration and motivation. Using this zone you can fully focus on the work at hand, reading important documents or carrying out assignments.
Choose the design that suits your company and office
URBAN Scandinavian or URBAN Industrial
Which design of Officeplanner suits your company the best and connects with the office space? We currently offer two inspiring designs:
The URBAN Scandinavian interior design furnishing characterises itself by a minimalistic and simplistic environment. The colour palette mainly consists out of calm and neutral shades with many white, light blue and grey shades for a typical Scandinavian design.
The URBAN Industrial interior design characterises itself by using tough materials and dark colours. This design is based on the appearance of old factory halls and fits perfectly in an office building with open ceilings and concrete floors. Dark steel and cognac leather are often used as the finishing touches.
Make your furnishing personal with the style packages.
Which package will you choose? Vintage, Botanic or Cosy?
To give a personal touch to the designs URBAN Scandinavian or URBAN Industrial, you can choose from 3 style packages.
Add accessories with Vintage in order to create an exciting and recognisable environment.
This is an exotic trend using a green interior. This style package brings the outdoors to your office space. The urban jungle includes many plants and baskets in different patterns.
This homely style has neutral shades, natural materials, carpets, sheepskins, photo frames and flowers. It creates a feeling of home.
Your personalised office furnishing
Based on your wants and needs we will make an customised furnishing proposal which is free of charge and without any obligations
“For every organisation I deliver a free tailor-made furnishing proposal, In which I look at the type of company, the specific wants and needs. And finally, I put in a personal touch. Most people spend more time at the office than at home, so you want an office that feels like home.”
Come and have a look!
Make an appointment and have a look at one of our demo locations in the Netherlands
- Officeplanner demo location
- Officeplanner client location
Flexible meeting unit which is easy to move
Closed meetings or concentrated work in this box
Officeplanner goes further than providing the furniture, we also offer the SKEPP Meetingbox. This moveable unit is assembled within one hour and moved to another location in no time, this is all thanks to the use of an ingenious assembly system. The Box is not fixed to the floor. How flexible? You can also use the Meetingbox as a closed off meeting room but also as an extra working space to concentrate in. The SKEPP Meetingbox is provided with lighting, ventilation and a lockable door.
Activity-based work in an aesthetically attractive and ergonomic environment
A flexible office furnishing proposal based on your wants and needs
Request a furnishing proposal free of charge and without any obligations, pass on your preferences and choose between URBAN Scandinavian and URBAN Industrial. Using a style package is entirely optional and we can further adjust the interior design proposal based on your feedback without using additional style packages. All of this can be delivered on a location of your choice within 5 business days. Officeplanner: Flexible. Quick. Easy.
ThijsReal estate agentCall
- Two designs, three style packages
- Personalised furnishing
- Scale up or down on a monthly basis
- Activity-based working
- Rent, lease or purchase